Is a loved one affected by a gambling disease? It is a very important aspect in the management of gambling addiction concerns the ability of close people to notice the change that has taken place in the individual and in their readiness to help him. DPBOSS is a site where people play to gamble.
The first aspect to understand concerns how to understand if one of the loved ones is affected by this problem. Several criteria can help with this:
- The person becomes increasingly defensive towards gambling and tries in every way to convince himself. To convince himself it is the best way to deal with any problems, bringing absurd motivation such as the possibility and the hope of obtaining the big win able to change one’s life forever and those around him.
- There is a real change that leads the person to want to assume more and more control over family finances, also in this case bringing false motivations about the lack of money or the birth of sudden and heavy expenses.
How to provide help in cases of gambling-related diseases
The path leading to complete recovery is a very complex and long one, and cannot begin unless with full awareness on the part of the subject. Nonetheless, the presence of support from loved ones or friends is of fundamental importance and is not second in terms of relevance to the subject’s commitment.
Furthermore, when a loved one has a gambling addiction problem, it is inevitable to experience a variety of conflicting emotions. If, on the one hand, you want to help him by trying to cover up his weaknesses and the problems that his behavior has entailed.
Preventing the suicide of pathological players
We have seen how strong the feeling of discomfort experienced by a person suffering from gambling addiction can be, and how it can even bring it to the threshold of suicide. In cases like these, it is important to seriously consider any thoughts or phrases related to suicide. If you or one of your loved ones is in these conditions, the thing to do is to call the appropriate toll-free number or consult specialized sites.
Tools for the family of a gambling addict
It is very important for the healing process that loved ones, who follow the healing process with the player, understand that they are not alone. Setting money limits can be a valuable ally when you have a loved one with an addiction. Taking the family finances in hand ensures that the player stays away from the temptation to use DPBOSS Matka for the game and above all ensures the family not to find themselves with serious economic problems.
Finally, there are a whole series of tips on what to do and not to do when you have a loved one with an addiction problem, such as:
- Seek support from others with the same problem.
- Educate children on the serious problem of the game.
- Understand the need to act decisively and drastically.
Not to do:
- Exclude or remove the player from their own life or that of the family.
- Lose control and indulge yourself.
- Make threats or give ultimatums if you are unable or unwilling to fully respect them.